6 Guests (+ baby)
Roma Cottage is set up a short flight of steps from the High Street, away from the road. It sits mid-terrace behind the Captain Cook Heritage Centre.
The spacious accommodation is set over three floors, with an attractive patio area with table and chairs to the front of the house and a small enclosed yard with barbecue and seating to the rear.
With three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, Roma Cottage comfortably accommodates up to six people and a baby. In addition to a woodburning stove in the living room, the cottage is heated throughout by night storage heaters.
- Bedroom 1 - a restful and spacious room in the eaves of the house. Newly refurbished with King size bed and en-suite bathroom comprising bath with shower over, basin and wc.
- Bedroom 2 - a charming double-bedded room overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3 - a generous twin-bedded room overlooking the front.
- Family bathroom - refitted in 2018, comprising full-size bath with shower over, basin and wc.
- Kitchen - totally refitted in 2016 and well-equipped, with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, oven, hob, microwave, and coffee machine.
- Living room - newly refurbished, with comfortable sofas, woodburner, widescreen smart TV/DVD and dining area.
Roma Cottage boasts many additonal features, including:
- Travel cot & high chair on request
- Books, games and DVDs
- Starter fuel provided and sold nearby
- Free parking permit for car park
- One small, well-behaved dog welcome (£30)
- Roma Cottage has a NO SMOKING policy
- Towels are not provided
- Changeover day is FRIDAY for full weeks
- Short break changeovers: FRIDAY and MONDAY